Wednesday 18 March 2015

First Collab Ever

I just finished work on my first collaboration ever! I have teamed up with Wolves and Horses to craft a slow-moving piece for the album Ambient Online Vol 4, scheduled for release in a couple of weeks.

I have shied away from collaborations earlier as I was not very comfortable with sharing a musical creative process with someone else. I'm a quite slow worker and the process is very much a combination of pedantic attention to details at the wrong time and ad hoc experiments. I imagined this wouldn't work too well with some else involved. Well, it seems I was wrong. Christian Saint-Viteux and I had a very good time sending files back and fourth between Sweden and Belgium, and we are both quite proud of the result. But don't take our word for it. Listen for yourself - I will let you know when the album is available on Bandcamp.

In the meantime you can listen to the very fine ambient work of Wolves and Horses on Soundcloud:

www.soundcloud.com/alias9593

He is currently working on a new album, and will soon release an EP with his beautiful ambient on the Norwegian label Us As Effigies. Highly recommended.

My new album has done very well since its release in December. Thank you all for your support. Please keep playing my songs on Spotify! It really helps me keeping the creative work going. And if you've got a friend who needs a moment of stillness, I would be very grateful if you share a link to my music:

https://open.spotify.com/album/3Z5IKQ7y6iTxnv914MMzh5


1 comment:

  1. New to online dating? Then let me introduce to you an excellent cyber environmnet I use myself. Sofia Date is a great place for any person, newcomer and experienced user. Everything is nice structured, clear, and you can easily make out what next step to take. Many pretty girls, hundreds of messages, photos, and much more... love relationship

    ReplyDelete